- Postal Catalog on Help Save the Postal Service & Hit Back at Predatory Lending
- Dave from Positronic Design, The SEO Company on John Kerry and Leona Helmsley – Which One’s Which?
- World Wide News Flash on John Kerry and Leona Helmsley – Which One’s Which?
- Middleboro Remembers on Breaking News: Unwed Mother to Marry Father of Her Illegitimate Child!
- Peter on The Casino Cure-All Myth Hits Massachusetts
- Bill Moyers Journal Bill Moyers Journal came to a close on PBS in the Spring of 2010, but stay tuned for his next venue. 0
- Democracy Now! A daily TV/radio news program, hosted by Amy Goodman and Juan Gonzalez, airing on over 800 stations, pioneering the largest community media collaboration in the U.S. 0
- Mother Jones Blogs Mother Jones is a nonprofit news organization that specializes in investigative, political, and social justice reporting. 0
- PBD – Progressive Blog Digest A daily compilation of clips and links to progressive blog and news sites. 0
- The Two-Way : NPR This is NPR’s news blog. It’s a place to come for breaking news, analysis and for stories that are just too interesting — or too entertaining — to pass up. 0
Sites We Like
- Craziest Contest Craziest Contest – Tallying your votes to determine the craziest person on Earth! 10
- Greg Palast Greg Palast is the author of the New York Times bestsellers “Armed Madhouse” and “The Best Democracy Money Can Buy”. 0
Monthly Archives: September 2010
Honor the Victims of 9/11: Respect the First Amendment
The news events leading up to today’s 9th anniversary of the attacks on 9/11 present Americans with an opportunity to renew our commitments toward respecting our Constitution, with particular emphasis on the First Amendment. When all is said and done, our rights as Americans are only as strong as the rights of the weakest individual, regardless of whether that individual’s actions may be personally viewed as either right or wrong. Continue reading
Posted in Politicians, The Conventional News Media, Uncategorized Comments Off on Honor the Victims of 9/11: Respect the First Amendment