- Postal Catalog on Help Save the Postal Service & Hit Back at Predatory Lending
- Dave from Positronic Design, The SEO Company on John Kerry and Leona Helmsley – Which One’s Which?
- World Wide News Flash on John Kerry and Leona Helmsley – Which One’s Which?
- Middleboro Remembers on Breaking News: Unwed Mother to Marry Father of Her Illegitimate Child!
- Peter on The Casino Cure-All Myth Hits Massachusetts
- Bill Moyers Journal Bill Moyers Journal came to a close on PBS in the Spring of 2010, but stay tuned for his next venue. 0
- Democracy Now! A daily TV/radio news program, hosted by Amy Goodman and Juan Gonzalez, airing on over 800 stations, pioneering the largest community media collaboration in the U.S. 0
- Mother Jones Blogs Mother Jones is a nonprofit news organization that specializes in investigative, political, and social justice reporting. 0
- PBD – Progressive Blog Digest A daily compilation of clips and links to progressive blog and news sites. 0
- The Two-Way : NPR This is NPR’s news blog. It’s a place to come for breaking news, analysis and for stories that are just too interesting — or too entertaining — to pass up. 0
Sites We Like
- Craziest Contest Craziest Contest – Tallying your votes to determine the craziest person on Earth! 10
- Greg Palast Greg Palast is the author of the New York Times bestsellers “Armed Madhouse” and “The Best Democracy Money Can Buy”. 0
Monthly Archives: April 2011
The Civil War and Today’s Uncivil Warriors
It is crucial to our survival as a nation that we resolve our differences through civil discourse and never allow our differences to escalate to the point of physical conflict as they did on the battlefields of Gettysburg in 1863. The self-proclaimed, modern-day “patriots” who audaciously speak of exercising their “Constitutional rights” – or at least their interpretations thereof – need to take a soul-searching trip to Gettysburg. The grain in The Wheatfield and the stream that runs through Devil’s Den did not take on the color of weak tea, but rather the color of the blood of the Americans who we must continually insure will never have died in vain.
Posted in Washington Politicians Comments Off on The Civil War and Today’s Uncivil Warriors