- Postal Catalog on Help Save the Postal Service & Hit Back at Predatory Lending
- Dave from Positronic Design, The SEO Company on John Kerry and Leona Helmsley – Which One’s Which?
- World Wide News Flash on John Kerry and Leona Helmsley – Which One’s Which?
- Middleboro Remembers on Breaking News: Unwed Mother to Marry Father of Her Illegitimate Child!
- Peter on The Casino Cure-All Myth Hits Massachusetts
- Bill Moyers Journal Bill Moyers Journal came to a close on PBS in the Spring of 2010, but stay tuned for his next venue. 0
- Democracy Now! A daily TV/radio news program, hosted by Amy Goodman and Juan Gonzalez, airing on over 800 stations, pioneering the largest community media collaboration in the U.S. 0
- Mother Jones Blogs Mother Jones is a nonprofit news organization that specializes in investigative, political, and social justice reporting. 0
- PBD – Progressive Blog Digest A daily compilation of clips and links to progressive blog and news sites. 0
- The Two-Way : NPR This is NPR’s news blog. It’s a place to come for breaking news, analysis and for stories that are just too interesting — or too entertaining — to pass up. 0
Sites We Like
- Craziest Contest Craziest Contest – Tallying your votes to determine the craziest person on Earth! 10
- Greg Palast Greg Palast is the author of the New York Times bestsellers “Armed Madhouse” and “The Best Democracy Money Can Buy”. 0
Monthly Archives: January 2012
What the Frack Are We Doing to Ourselves?
There are many causes of man-made water contamination. These include industrial processes, mining, agricultural runoff, and the inadequate treatment of sewage. In most instances, the process involves businesses or individuals who are either earning tremendous amounts of money by exploiting a local environment or who are avoiding the expenditure of the funds necessary to insure environmental protection where it is directly related to their practices. In many instances, the same practices involve some very significant unproven risks where common sense would dictate the exercise of extreme caution. By far, one of the greatest risks to water supplies today is the practice known as hydraulic fracturing, more commonly known as hydrofracking or simply fracking. Continue reading
Posted in Corporate America, Lobbyists, Politicians, Uncategorized Leave a comment